4. All appliances and their parts (hereafter “appliances”) are sold as-is pertaining to cosmetic condition. Neither The Manufacturer, nor Neu Appliances, will replace, repair, or warrant cosmetic parts (parts that do not affect the mechanical operations of the appliance) including, but not limited to: shelves, doors, handles, lightbulbs, scratches, dents, or any other part(s) of the appliance that does not affect the machine’s mechanical operations.
5. The purchaser, their transport and installation parties (if used), users of the appliances, and other parties not Neu Appliances (hereafter “customer”), are responsible for testing and maintaining the appliances after installation for any irregular symptoms.
6. If an irregularity is noticed: immediately, safely, and correctly, uninstall the appliance and contact the designated warranty party.
7. ACIMA financed sales are final, and are not eligible for refunds, returns, and/or store credit. All applicable warranty policies still apply.
8. Proof of purchase is required to obtain service obligations.